Senior Technology & Systems Engineering Consultant- NYC
A leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, that provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to hundreds of businesses is seeking a client facing Sr. Systems Engineer.
Senior consultants’ responsibilities include: Managing all aspects of our clients’ technologies; Mentoring, educating, guiding and supporting associate/mid-level team members; Project management: IT assessments, recommendations and proposals; and nurturing customer relationships.
- Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization and cloud-based solutions
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
- Develop IT strategies to ensure the networking infrastructure meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
- Participation in proposal content, product research, and sales meetings with prospective clients may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Certifications strongly preferred: MCITP, CCNA, CISSP, and VCP
- Minimum of 5 plus years’ experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of various technology environments
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, and information management
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Active Directory, DNS, Outlook (to include 0365, EMS and Azure)
- Must be strong in all aspects of Microsoft back office platforms
- Strong hands-on networking, firewalls, routing and switching experience
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required
And because we value the hard work of our employees, we offer competitive pay and benefits including 20 days of PTO, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program, 401K, and much more!
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org