We are seeking a talented Security Engineer to join our Security team. The Senior Security Engineer will dive head first into the problems unique to our firm, helping secure everything from the corporate network to our production environment. The ideal candidate can think both tactically in dealing with security incidents and strategically in anticipating future threats against our infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct security reviews of core infrastructure.
- Responsible for network and application penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining corporate security best practices.
- Responsible for managing vulnerability disclosure program.
- Work with the engineering team to architect performance oriented, secure automated systems
- Secure our clients, servers, and networks against exploitation and privilege escalation
- Own and maintain our security monitoring architecture
- Interfaces with customers, partners, and industry peers at security conferences.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience in Security Engineering
- Comfortable writing code in at least one of Python, Go, Java, C++ (preferably more than one)
- Familiar with the challenges of processing security events at scale
- Experience in running information security programs, including but not limited to penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, red team exercises.
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
- Deep knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Familiarity with log formats and host or network based intrusion detection systems.
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Strong familiarity with virtualized environments whether hypervisor based or container based and in particular knowledge of the security issues that are specific to them.
- AWS & Cloud Security knowledge
- Familiarity with build tools and automation in software engineering – such as in Continuous Integration (CI) environments and DevOps
- Good understanding of high frequency build/delivery and DevOps
What We’d Like To See:
- Understanding of Blockchain, including familiarity with blockchain cryptography and knowledge of how Bitcoin and various other Cryptocurrencies differ.
- Knowledge of docker and docker security requirements
- Familiarity with automated vulnerability analysis tools
- Familiarity with automated code review tools
send resume to: email@example.com