Senior Product Manager NYC
We are looking for a professional with strong and proven Product Management experience developing products for mobile marketplace or eCommerce platforms. Candidates need to be comfortable with both technical concepts/language and the ability to lead a customer-centric development team to create a best in class product for users. You will be reporting to the Director of Product, and your team will include a UI/UX Designer, multiple Software Engineers and a dedicated QA Engineer.
In your role you will work with our users, Engineers, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to scale our mobile application. Specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain the roadmap, manage feature delivery from discovery to validation in production.
- Constantly come up with creative ways to add more value to our customers through new features, new business models, technical innovation and optimization and implement them end to end.
- Understand what the different parts of the business challenges are and find solutions within the product to these challenges.
- Write detailed product specifications (user stories) and prioritize them accordingly for the engineering team.
- Plan and coordinate all of the moving pieces of our tech sprints, keeping all stakeholders informed of product changes.
- Weigh and justify product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction.
- Partner with the rest of the product team to provide consistency and visibility into the feature request process and roadmap delivery, including implementing new tools and processes.
- 5 – 7 years product experience in either managing mobile platforms and or, eCommerce, B2B SaaS, online marketplaces/exchanges or comparable fast-paced company (required)*
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment, where your judgment and strategic thinking are key to success.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to keep teams motivated and positive when facing deadlines
- Experience in creating new and complex products and successfully taking them to market and proven results working cross functionally with Engineering and Sales, driving deliverables
- Experience with UI/UX design and using Invision, and/or other wireframing/design tools.
- Experience using Clubhouse, JIRA or a similar project management system
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Leadership attributes with demonstrated integrity, passion and initiative
- BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics a plus
send resume to: email@example.com