Prestigious Global Firm is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. This is a full-time opportunity in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Ensure successful administration, development, maintenance and strategic improvement of Company CRM program in support of Commercial Departments’ initiatives and goals.
- Present and implement new ideas based on interest in continuously improving the quality of data and information.
- Administering the CRM system
- Defining CRM Contacts structure and fields
- Defining CRM Contacts database stakeholders/business partners
- Maintaining and updating CRM Contacts database and coordinate with CRM stakeholders/business partners: IT, Finance, etc.
- Identify, flag and input all fields into the Company ERP system
- Mobilizing all CRM stakeholders’ business partners
- Analyzing and suggesting possible improvements for the CRM solution
- Implementing new CRM initiatives
- Providing use support and training
- Developing new reports
- Running and appropriately distributing existing reports
- Creating training documents and support communications/trainings
- Documentation of relevant process workflows
- Defining CRM requirements
- Doing basic data entry to ensure data integrity
- Conducting data integrity audits
- Superior CRM/database administration skills
- Familiarity with Dynamics CRM platform
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer/client focused
- Database architecture design
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Computer Science Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience administering CRM/database
- Nice to have: Dynamics CRM Certification
send resume to: email@example.com