Our client, a Prestigious Global Firm is seeking a MS Dynamics 365 Specialist experienced with both Finance and Ops Modules. The successful candidate has experience working in X++ and is experienced developing ISV solutions. Exposure to AX2012 is a plus.
You will ensure first level support of all ERP issues/upgrades/enhancement requests
You will take ownership of all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 lifecycle project activities and related ISV solutions are completed successfully. These duties include but are not limited to: Project Definition/Estimating, Business Requirements Analysis, Functional/Technical Design, and on-going QA activities.
Identifying and recommending product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet customer requirements.
Developing functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
Managing Functional Requirements Documents and Technical Design Packages, including leading review sessions with the business users.
Providing Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional and technical implementation expertise
Building a relationship and develop trust with key stakeholders, serving as the functional/technical lead
Translating IT business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed requirements / user stories
Spearheading the prioritization, solution assessment and validation of requirements with the business and project teams
Maintaining up to date documentation in Azure DevOps, project’s SharePoint folders and other systems and repositories
Performing additional tasks as requested by Management
BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or Finance
5+ years working on large scale enterprise applications with specific focus on Dynamics AX D365 F&O experience and strong technical domain knowledge in one or more specific areas of F&O including Financial Modules, Projects Module, Trade and Logistics.
3+ years related experience in the following areas:
- Gathering business, technical, and functional requirements for large-scale IT projects
- Documenting requirements as user stories and corresponding acceptance criteria
- Formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies, particularly; Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Planned Releases and Human Centered Design
- Commercial off the shelf (COTS) solutions (Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Portal preferred), and custom developed applications
- Azure DevOps (especially work management aspects);
- Assisting in validation of technical requirements for integrating data systems
- Partnering with QA Analysts to deliver testable requirements
- Adapting strategic direction from executive management and participating in strategic planning activities.
- Designing systems and workflow, identifying solutions, multi-tasking and managing multiple types of support activities, successfully interacting with clients, problem-solving and initiating corrective project actions
- Integrating with D365 CRM a plus
- Executing AX 2012 a plus: Data Conversion, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash and Bank Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, General Ledger, Budgeting, Production Control
- Knowledge of data sharing standards such as XML or NIEM also a plus
What we’d like to see:
Knowledge and experience integrating with D365 CRM along with exposure to AX12 – Data Conversion, AP, AR, Bank Management, Cash, Inventory & Warehouse Management
Please note* This is a Full-Time ON-SITE Opportunity. Excellent Compensation package, Benefits and Culture.
send resume to: email@example.com