Our client, a Prestigious Global Luxury Brand is seeking a DevOps Engineer for their New York Office. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Provide direction, thought leadership, and technology related to cloud and development operations across all product teams
- Work with developers to improve development and deployment processes
- Work with product owners to determine customer and internal requirements for system capacity and reliability
- Design scalable, fault tolerant, systems that meet those requirements with the best cloud technologies available
- Work with other groups in the organization and help define our global cloud computing strategies
What We’re looking for:
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in a Windows/Distributed Systems Engineering Role
- Someone wanting to do both DevOps and Engineering. We are a collaborative team and want engineers to understand DevOps tools, and some scripting/coding.
- Our stack is comprised of:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong Knowledge and experience with SQL Server, querying large databases and writing complex queries. Query execution for Azure Data Lake
- Experience with MS Visual Studio and scripting/coding in .Net, PowerShell, Etc.
- Code reviews and unit tests for all code
- Knowledge of API calls (SOAP, RPC, etc.)
- All ops configuration is checked in for code
This is a full-time opportunity in New York City. We offer a competitive Base Salary, Bonus, Profit Sharing, and Stellar Health Benefits. Come join a leading global top tier firm!
send resume to: email@example.com