We are seeking a highly collaborative agile developer to work closely with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and other Developers to deliver prioritized user stories in line of business applications.
- Implement user stories
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform code reviews
- Help train the team
- Design performant technical solutions
- Fix defects
- Follow and propose technology standards
- Implement automated testing
- Work with project managers to achieve milestones and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 3years experience in software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building service oriented architectures, domain models, and user interfaces.
- Experience building RESTful services on Windows using IIS, Web API, HTTP, and Active Directory
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVVM, and understanding of Web API pipeline
- Familiarity with SharePoint, WPF, WCF, Kendo UI, and OData a plus
- Application Lifecycle Management using Visual Studio, NuGet, TFS, TFSBuild, Octopus Deploy, and Git
Ready to apply? Please send resume to email@example.com