We are committed to preserving the conditions within an organization under which it can thrive and prosper. Our pioneering range of best-of-breed security services enables us to execute situation specific plans that protect the flow of business and keep things moving.
We have opportunities available in New York City for a Senior Analyst to work in the cyber security arena.
Some key functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Performs advanced assessments, leads incident response activities and performs investigations.
- Performs integrity / validation checks for all processed alarms and completed assessments.
- Implements incident response process for designated incidents.
- Performs investigations of cyber incidents and reporting of findings.
- Authors after action resolution for each incident and creates a subsequent improvement plan.
- Performs advanced threat detection and assessments, and performs the role of threat intelligence/analyst and compiles initial threat briefings.
To qualify for this role, you must possess:
- An Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in business management, communications, computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of work experience in cyber security analysis, information security analysis, or digital forensics.
- GSEC GMON or CEH highly desired.
Ready to apply? Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org