- Performs integrity checks for all processed alarms and completed assessments.
- Implements incident response process for high risks events.
- Performs cyber related investigations and reports of findings.
- Completes vulnerability scans of industrial computer systems and develops reports of findings to include recommendations for remediation.
- Monitors cyber threat intelligence specific to the industrial controls sector and communicates the same information to the Client.
- Authors after action response for each incident and creates subsequent improvement plan.
Minimum Mandatory Position Requirements include:
At least three (3) years’ experience in the industrial controls sector and thorough understanding of the security issues and challenges unique to the industrial controls sector, and specific experience performing vulnerability assessments in production environments.
Ready to apply? Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org