As a Sr. Software Engineer within our Agile/Scrum-team, you will contribute to our sprint goals by collaborating with other developers and bringing your unique technical perspective to the group. You will regularly work on a diverse set of software challenges in the financial technology space.
- Write, test, and maintain code for our real-time, high-performance trading application processing large amounts of data
- Provide on-boarding bandwidth, technical leadership, and/or mentorship to other engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Maintain efficiency and optimize performance of the application
- Apply modern coding methods in a multi-threaded programing environment
- Collaborate with the engineering team to produce the most performant, customer-friendly product possible
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related degree
- 6 years of experience or the equivalent skill-level coding in C++ in a Windows environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing high-performance, low latency software where desktop memory management is important, and high speed processing is critical
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems.
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org