Our client, a well established Investment Fund is seeking a Sr. Web Developer to join its dynamic and collaborative team! The Senior Web Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation of existing and new website solutions for their corporate Internet and Intranet websites, comprising of .NET C# development, Content Management System (CMS) templates, with focus on Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) with SOAP/ XML/XSLT/JSON.
· Analyze user needs and collaborate with development team on technical design and implementation of requirements.
· Code, test, document and deploy website solutions for the corporate internet/intranet .NET-based websites.
· Ensure that standards are followed and that version control is maintained on all work.
· Provide demonstrations/presentations of website functionality and train end-users as needed.
· Provide support for end-users of Content Management System (html/scripting/templates)
· Provide support and troubleshoot web applications and Content Management System as needed.
· Provide support for statistical website traffic reporting
· BS level degree in Computer Science or related field, or certification from a technical education institution
· 5+ years of experience with the analysis, design, development, and delivery of Web-based applications
· 3+ years of experience with SOA development and integrations, including WCF/web services/REST(SOAP, XML,XSLT,JSON, AJAX)
· 3+ years of experience with SQL Server (SQL Scripts), including SQL 2008
· 2+ years of experience with configuring, administering, deploying CMS templates, components and .NET solutions.
· 2+ years of experience with a content management system
· Experience developing .NET integrations with Microsoft Office
· Experience with statistical website traffic reporting (Webtrends a plus)
· Experience with source control (TFS a plus)
Specialized skills needed:
· Must be able to perform analysis of user needs and create appropriate documentation
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be able to work within company project plans, guidelines and procedures
· Work within tight deadlines or deadlines set by business needs
· Must have strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills. Must be able to clearly express thoughts and ideas to technical and non-technical personnel.
send resume to: email@example.com