Our Client, a Real Estate Tech Startup in Hyper-Growth mode is seeking a Senior Product Manager to assist with driving its growth efforts. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a successful track record in managing software products and services in an agile software development environment. You will drive the strategic product roadmaps by evaluating market opportunities, analyzing customers and partners’ needs and studying industry trends to identify and prioritize strategic developments and partners.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to lead and define the product vision and strategy.
- Collaboration with sales team members to identify new products and offerings to expand partnerships and increase revenue.
- Identifying and vetting new opportunities to drive engagement with our end users.
- Working with research and analytics teams to gather and analyze audience research and traffic to inform product strategy, new products and enhancements.
- Definition of new product specifications, user stories and details taking a user-focused approach to product development.
- Planning and executing (agile) roadmaps for web mobile and desktop, iOS, and Android by working cross-functionally with technology, design/UX, and project management teams.
- Working with our analytics team to define and measure KPIs for success.
- Collaborating with marketing, editorial, commercial and customer teams on a go to market and communication plan.
- Leverage data and customer insights to make data informed decisions.
- Conducting customer and user interviews as part of developing user-focused products and solutions
- Leverage LEAN Product development approach in bringing new products to market quickly and for ongoing iteration.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about information services, news and software products.
- Strong analytical skills, including deep knowledge of analytics platforms.
- Experience defining and implementing product requirements for web and mobile apps.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across the full spectrum of internal stakeholders and customers.
- Proven ability partnering with a technology organization.
- Highly strategic as well as detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 3+ Years in a Technical Product Management Role
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
- Role is 100% Remote (for now)
Send Resume to: email@example.com