As a Java Software Engineer you will:
- Think critically and interact with product managers and other engineers to design and build features for our decisioning work flows.
- Work closely with all the technical systems to understand how our technology works end to end.
- Participate in improving our build, testing and release processes in technology.
Qualifications for success:
- Strong Java development with experience building complex system in a professional team environment using Git.
- Experience with Jersey, Spring and Java testing frameworks.
- Experience creating and consuming REST and SOAP web services.
- Good understanding of event-driven, functional, and object-oriented paradigm.
- Familiarity with relational database design and high-level framework for database integration.
- Ability to create and communicate technical design to solve business challenges.
- Passionate about technology and willing to learn something new.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Node.js and front-end testing frameworks a plus.
- Ability to independently work on a project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
In addition to our great benefits, we also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
send resume to: email@example.com