As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, your primary focus will be the development (Front to Back) of applications for our platform. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Passionate about Full Stack development
- Have experience with React and Redux
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience in our stack is a plus, we use:
- Python/Django in the backend with GraphQL
- React/Redux in the frontend
- Motivated to stay current trends, frameworks, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Docker used from development to production
- Code reviews and unit tests for all code
send resume to: email@example.com