We are seeking Front End Developers who are passionate about web technologies and a desire to deliver the best online experience for our users. We are a billion dollar website, and this is a great opportunity to make a big impact on code that will be used by over 5 million people every month.
About The Role
We’re looking for a talented, motivated individual who can work both independently and collaboratively. You take pride in implementing elegant, simple solutions to challenging problems. You write quality code following best practices for maintainability and reusability. You are comfortable setting standards for architecture as well as evaluating latest tools and processes. You are looking for a team where you can make a difference while also being challenged to improve your own skills.
- Work closely with product leads, designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Optimize our web products to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Improving internal team processes by keeping what’s working, throwing away what’s not.
- Be lean – launch, iterate and deploy often.
What We’d Like To See:
- Proven experience in building web applications
- Solid software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, OO design).
- Excellent front-end web development skills:
- HTML5. Semantic markup patterns for flexible reuse.
- CSS / SCSS. Good understanding of modern techniques such as responsive design and progressive enhancement.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures and consuming RESTful web services via HTTP.
- Experience with agile environments and working within a collaborative team.
- Backbone, Marionette, jQuery
- nodeJS, Java/JSP
Nice To Have:
- Full-Stack web development experience using nodeJS
- Knowledge of strategies to improve performance (HTTP caching, microservices, etc)
- A level of familiarity with cloud infrastructure and associated tooling (Heroku, Docker, etc).
- Experience of using a CI system and version control.
send resume to: email@example.com