We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our organization. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in deployments and provide day to day support of our windows server infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Design and maintain all aspects of the Microsoft Active Directory environment which includes; Domain Controllers, GPO, OU’s, DHCP, DNS, Security Groups/Accounts, replication topology.
- Design and maintain all aspects of the new Microsoft Systems Center 2012 environment which includes; Server infrastructure, administrator console, software/hardware inventory, software distribution patching, imaging, reporting, health monitoring and alerting.
- Design application packages that will be distributed via SCCM.
- Write administrative scripts (PowerShell).
- Perform User and business unit day-to-day support for application and image issues.
- Lead deployment of software/hardware updates; oversee workstation deployments, and deliver workstation imaging services;
- Documentation and maintenance of system information, including software inventory.
- Work with the Systems Administration team to manage the design, implementation and support of the desktop environment;
- Support application development team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Expert working knowledge of 2012 Server OS, Active Directory (2008),
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7
- Expert knowledge of VMware ESX 5.0 / 5.1
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Working knowledge of MS SQL 2014.
- Working knowledge of MS Messaging Infrastructure
- Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of NetApp storage
- Application packaging experience
send resume to: email@example.com