Exciting and Rapidly Growing Organization Seeks a Dynamic IT Manager to join our Team!
- The IT Manager will oversee the IT Infrastructure, Data Systems Management, IT Applications Support, and User Support function.
- IT Infrastructure: Build-out and maintain robust network and hardware infrastructure. Responsible for management and oversight of infrastructure.
- IT Applications Support: Responsible for providing ongoing support for all enterprise-wide technology applications, including troubleshooting user questions/issues, outages, tool access issues, and engaging with external vendors and/or internal Data & Technology team as necessary.
- The IT Manager will manage a small team and take ownership of technical support within the organization. Responsible for implementation and support of data and IT policies and strategies and take ownership of overall vision and leadership around data and technology related work across all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and take initiative
5+ years of demonstrated success managing and supporting an enterprise distributed systems environment.
Windows Desktop & Server Administration & Support
VMWare Administration & Support
VOIP Systems Support
Experience Managing teams in a Hands-On Role
4 year Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience. MCSE, CCNA preferred.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org