Prestigious Global Firm is seeking an Information Security Engineer. The Information Security Engineer will design, implement and maintain security solutions to protect the firm’s enterprise environment. The Security engineer will be responsible for intrusion detection, vulnerability scanning, network & firewall security, and data security within a heterogeneous computing environment.
- Comfortable working on both Windows and Linux based systems
- Experience in enterprise, network, system and application level security issues.
- Strong hands on background in enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Experience in system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks.
- Demonstrated knowledge in encryption technologies.
- First-rate analytical skills with a strong background in technical troubleshooting and analysis.
- 3+ years IT experience, with 2+ years focused on Information Security.
- Possesses information security certification- CISSP, SSCP, CEH, GSEC, GMON, etc.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability scanning, firewall, antivirus & malware analysis, proxy, IDS/IPS, log correlation tools, SIEM, DLP, NAC, and application firewall solutions.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Visio to create documents, presentations, and detailed drawings.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or a combination of education and experience.
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org