This position provides direct support to SVP of Customer Service & Marketing and the overall CRM strategy including direction to customer service contact center and processing team ensuring that customer inquires, requests and issues are handled timely and in compliance with our policy and procedures. The Director will collaborate effectively with other department managers on new initiatives and problem resolution including working with our IT Department and vendors on new technology implementations used by the customer service department. The Director will proactively use data and analytics to gain a deep understanding of customer needs and satisfaction drivers propelling the organization to work together for an optimal customer experience.
· Directs customer service supervisors ensuring calls, emails and web chats are answered within SLA standards and constituent requests are processed within turnaround standards meeting quality assurance and TQM Scorecard standards.
· Assists in the development and execution of departmental objectives and initiatives.
· Provides continual evaluation of performance, processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers that support our mission and strategic directives. Evaluate and streamline policies and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and alignment with the industry. This requires staying current with industry “best practices” and customer service-related technology.
· Manages and implements new plan changes and procedural changes ensuring reporting groups are in compliance. This includes working strategically with the Customer Service, Business Analyst, Marketing, IT and Legal Departments on the execution of these initiatives.
· Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
· Works with IT on creating system solutions to improve the customer experience along with operational effectiveness and efficiency.
· Utilities systems and data to make business decisions. This includes analyzing contact trends, data and analytics to gain a deeper understanding of our customer segments, increase customer satisfaction, improve agent productivity, increase call efficiency and drive strategic business decisions.
· Supports the development of staff’s growth in the organization by establishing plans and creating objectives, communicating standards, monitoring and assessing performance as well as providing coaching and training.
· Collaborates with Quality Assurance to ensure quality goals are met, knowledge gaps are identified, staff is provided with proper training, opportunity for process improvements are readily identified and leveraged.
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of supervisory experience in the financial services industry with strong analytical skills and demonstrated success supported by quantitative results
· Hands On experience with CRM packages (preferably Salesforce) in a management, implementation or analytical role.
· Project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships; ability to engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines, and achieve objectives
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of information technology systems
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
send resume to: email@example.com