This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of a top Global Financial Services Firm. The successful candidate will provide desktop/trade support to the Banking & Trading groups of the firm, as well as general end user support to other functional groups.
This is a second shift position, hours are 11:00AM to 7:00PM M-F.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support internal customers with technical assistance, network connectivity, equipment diagnosis and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Support remote employees with technical assistance, remote access connectivity, equipment diagnosis and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing PCs and peripherals throughout the company’s network including but not limited to PCs, notebooks, and laptops
- Provide service and support for all IT equipment to include personal computers, peripheral devices, hardware, and software used for business purposes including setup and troubleshoot mobile devices
- Support all employees and respond to all incidents in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner
- Provide training on an as-needed basis to employees
- Provide on-call coverage during non-business hours. This includes maintaining a corporate issued mobile device
- Provided after hours system testing and remediation support as necessary
- Assist in deployment of new technologies and other related tasks.
- Manage IT inventory of all equipment, licenses, service, and support contracts and incidents.
- Responsible for the installation of Operating System and Antivirus updates as necessary
- Move, Add, and Change all technology associate with the desktop computing environment, including but not limited to PC’s, monitors, phones, and printers
- Provide subtenant support for moves, adds, and changes as needed
- Order, maintain, setup, and distribute all telecommunications equipment including but not limited to mobile voice and data devices, headsets, and telephones
- Bachelors Degree
- Technical Certifications preferred
- Stellar Customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Occasional travel, estimated to be 15% of schedule
- Must be dependable and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact with various levels of employees throughout the organization
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical business units
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2007 – 2013
- Microsoft SCCM
- Basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Active Directory
- MS LAPS (a plus)
- McAfee (a plus)
- Bloomberg (a plus)
- Capital IQ (a plus)
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org