We are looking for a manager to lead our Data Services team. You’ll be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the team’s daily data processing task productivity, including managing relationships with outside vendors. You’ll work closely with your team of Data Analysts and our Customer Success Managers to handle and mitigate clients’ data questions or concerns. You will also communicate directly with clients to ensure their success.
You’ll also partner with our Product, Engineering, and Integrations teams to collaborate on product and workflow improvements that drive scalability for the Data Services team. You’ll manage projects that range from team productivity analyses to building out a strategy to onboard enterprise clients.
- Manage the review, upload and maintenance of customer profiles, acting as the escalation point of contact for Data Analysts when issues or questions arise
- Analyze/translate complex data and communicate to our clients and internal team members in a digestible way
- Maintain database integrity using Excel, SQL, and on-site interfaces
- Partner with Engineering teams to build tools that simplify team processes
- Assist with platform integrations and implementation
- Work cross functionally on high-impact projects that drive scalability and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of experience related to data analysis or in a process-oriented or client-facing role
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Technical and data analytics skills, including SQL, Tableau, Postgres etc.
- Interest in the generation and presentation of actionable data insights
- An eye for workflow inefficiencies and a willingness to find and implement solutions for them
- A positive attitude to ensure an excellent client experience
- Ability to understand client needs in order to strategically propose and execute data-related strategies
- Effective communication skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency (formatting, formulas, vlookup, concatenate)
- Experience using JIRA a plus
send resume to: email@example.com