The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience creating, updating and maintaining data pipelines as well as the ability to analyze, validate and gain insights from internal and external data sources.
In this role you will:
- Build and deploy data pipelines working closely with other engineers to ensure they are well tested and continuously deployed.
- As we move into new markets or develop new techniques, incorporate the relevant data into our existing infrastructure.
- Rapidly prototype 3rd party data and APIs to assess quality and cleanliness
- Work closely with the business users to extract insights, measure features, and inform future product development.
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Familiarity with python data processing libraries (numpy, pandas, etc.), Airflow, Luigi, Spark, AWS, Kafka, Hadoop are a plus.
- Experience monitoring and managing a data pipelines and be able to take corrective actions.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Strong problem solving skills
- 3+ years software engineering experience with a focus on data
- BS in Computer Science
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to work across diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
- Comfort operating in a dynamic environment
send resume to: email@example.com