Our client, a major Wealth Management Firm is looking for a talented, driven Lending Technology Business Analyst with strong communications experience to join our Lending Services team. The Lending Technology Business Analyst is responsible for design, development, maintenance, end-user support, reporting and training for our document management system. This position will work with the business, other IT resources, and our vendor to create an effective Enterprise Content Management solution.
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
- Evaluate, analyze and recommend strategies for supporting electronic document management systems.
- Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.
- Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
- Document technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Consult with end users regarding solutions in accessing electronic content.
- Oversee and monitor communications with technical partners, supported lines of business, and staff, as appropriate
- Coordinate between Release and Deployment and project team members, as needed.
- Coordinate work with offshore teams supporting releases and deployments
- Work with platform validation team to create and maintain automated test suites for qualifying builds in non-Production environment.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
- Assist in the assessment, acquisition, or deployment of new electronic document management systems.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Prior experience with OnBase and other Electronic Document Management System.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills
- Strong ability for creative problem solving and identification of creative solutions.
- Ability to coordinate for multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with vendor integrated applications
- Must possess strong analytical, process, and people skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a calm demeanor
Send resume to: email@example.com