Our client, a Global Prestigious Luxury Brand is seeking a Data Analyst specializing in Business Intelligence to join the team in midtown NYC. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity.
Ensuring Quality of data reporting is insightful, credible, and timely in service to strategic decision-making.
Managing and leveraging our data in the most effective way towards furthering our strategic goals
Be a thought leader in supporting financial and operational recommendations based on business requirements, industry best practices, and established metrics
Ownership of performance, integrity and security of our firms’ data
Successfully maintain and develop data solutions in heterogeneous computing environments
Architect the successful design, maintenance, storage access and security of data
Providing quantitative and qualitative analysis of our financial and operational data
Providing advanced analytical and reporting support to the business
Using enterprise data warehousing & data mining to prepare analysis
Producing repeatable research, regression models, and basic machine learning
Designing and maintaining dashboards, scorecards, reports and analytic models
Designing and coding utilities in applications
- BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or another quantitative discipline
- 5+ years experience in data analysis and reporting
- Hands on experience/expertise with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Proficient in SQL/PLSQL databases including writing queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience with BI tools including Cognos, Tableau, SSRS, etc.
- Pluses include experience with: Python, Pandas, Scala, PostgreSQL, Spark SQL, HiveQL, Apache Spark
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org